Our record in serving youth in low-income minority communities is one that underscores what can be done. The "achievement gap" that is prevalent both nationwide and statewide is being narrowed every year in each of our schools. Our schools have various benchmarks of success:
- The high number of applicants to our schools and lengthy waiting lists are a market-driven
testimony to the quality reputation our schools have achieved.
- Our students demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and growth on state tests.
- Our schools are successfully closing the achievement gap that has persisted between
- We ensure that our graduating elementary school students are prepared academically for
- We ensure that our graduating high school students are prepared academically for college &
- Our annual satisfaction surveys are a strong vote of approval on how we manage our schools
value our constituents. We are dedicated to a process of continuous improvement in every aspect
of our activity.
Our Proven Record of Success
The AQS Record
Illinois Standards Achievement Test (ISAT)
Indiana Statewide Testing for Educational Progress (ISTEP)
Chicago Public Schools Charter Schools Performance Report 2009-2010
Ball State University Charter Schools Accountability Report 2010-11
Missouri School Scores
Illinois Honor Roll